Okay, so you’re probably going, “Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?” But seriously, I actually have a way normal life for a teenage girl.
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
U ever wish u were Mysterious but u can’t stop talking about urself
If children of color have to be aware of the realities of racism, white children should too.
I’m tired of hearing that white children are too young to understand the consequence of their words or actions when for nonwhite kids they live with the impact of racism every day
Music box made for the 25th anniversary of Prince Felix Yusupov and Princess Zinaida Yusupova, with views of six of their palaces in enamel - Henrik Wigström for Fabergé,1907.